The 601 Centre is located on the corner of Avenue F North and 33rd Street West in Saskatoon.
We are open Monday – Friday 10.30 am – 4 pm (closed the last Friday of every month and holidays).
Drop by the outreach centre for a cup of coffee and friendly company. Everyone is welcome at the 601 – no referrals or proof of status is ever required!
The 601 offers:
- A nutrition program – free lunch and coffee are served daily
- Needle Exchange Program (Monday – Friday 1.00 pm – 3.00 pm)
- Free phone, TV and internet access
- Free access to laundry facilities
- Daily newspaper
- Clothing depot
- Resources and information
- Help with accessing services
- A place to hang out and feel welcome
- Support groups
Downloadable information: 601pamphlet