As a charity we are always seeking donations – your help can make a huge difference.
You can also donate your Shoppers Drug Mart Points here.
Here is how your donations have been used in the past year:
- We provided fresh home made meals every day in the 601 Drop-in Centre (7,254 plates in total last year)
- For Christmas 2015 we provided Holiday Hampers to 460 people, including 165 children.
- Last year we distributed over 13,000 safer sex supplies (condoms, dental dams and lube)
- We facilitated educational presentations in schools, detox centres and on reserve reaching over 850 people – providing important information and advice, and helping create an open dialogue to reduce stigma around HIV, AIDS and STIs.
- We also – provide hygiene kits for people in hospital, pay for their telephone and TV access, have a clothing depot on site, run support groups and help people access services, among many other things.
We are always accepting donations of clean, useable clothes, bedding and housewares. Contact us to arrange drop-off. We have a wishlist of things we need right now –